All Sorts of Reasons
- Become Your Own Boss. We help to make sure you open your Bambu Shoppe right,. As a Bambu Franchisee you manage your business the way you want as long as you provide a consistent, quality product & great customer service.
- Great Flexibility. To better respond to your local competition and meet your customer/’s needs, Bambu givesyou control over your Shoppe’s look & feel, hours of operation, hiring, advertising and promotional items.
- Superior Product. We prepare authentic Vietnamese inspired drinks with 100% natural gluten-free ingredients served in a fun environment helping to create a very loyal and organic growing customer base. Anyone can serve boba teas, we serve great Chè.
- Hands-on Training. Bambu has a comprehensive corporate and in-Shoppe training program. Certified Bambu Baristas become masters at preparing the ingredients and mixing Bambu dessert drinks, teas, coffees, juices and smoothies.
- Onsite Support. We will be at your Bambu prior to and during the grand opening, showing you how to efficiently organize your Shoppe, greet first-time customers, prepare and serve all of the Bambu drinks, and even teach you a few short-cuts.
- Proven Success. Bambu/’s inherent overhead is relatively low, so you only pay a fixemonthly royalty & marketing fee after you open, rather than takenot a percentage of your monthly revenue like all of our franchise competitors. High traffic Shoppe locations can calculate their return on investment in months versus years.
Am I Qualified?
Not only are we discerning and passionate about what goes into our drinks, we are discerning and passionate about our franchisee partnerships. Simply put, we want the right fit. Because at Bambu, we believe successful Shoppes are built upon a strong franchiser and franchisee relationship.
As such, there are a few traits that we hold near and dear to our hearts when considering potential partners, and some corresponding questions we will be asking our prospective franchisees to answer in detail. We realize our franchisees come from very diverse backgrounds, ages and reason for owning a Bambu. In some cases, “you”may refer to you, the principal or owner, and in other cases it may be someone in your organization or even someone who is acting on your behalf as the caretaker of your Shoppe to make Bambu a reality.
Where are New Franchises Available?
There are currently over 80 Bambu Shoppes open or opening soon in the United States, Canada and the Philippines We are looking to continue are expansion across the US and Canada and multiple international cities. Keep in mind that every franchise comes with aprotected territory which varies based on location and population density, so there are a number of cities that we are no longer accept applications for. Once you qualify as a Franchisee and sign our Franchise Agreement, you can lock-up an area—giving you the necessary time to find the right high-traffic location.
Whats the Process?
1. Submit Franchisee Application
Complete and submit a confidential franchisee application by clicking here.
Approval process 3 Days
2. Review Federal Disclosure Document
Along with your approval letter we send our FDD. When you sign, date & return the FDD Receipt page, the 14 day clock starts.
1 – 2 days
3. Form Your company
Form the legal entity that owns your Bambu, “LLC or corporation”in the state your Shoppe is located. Download Flyer
2 – 7 Days
4. Get Your Federal EIN
You need a Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) to open a bank account and get a business license. Register online here.
5. Open Your Company Bank Account
Bring your company formation documents, a copy of your EIN, and personal ID to your local business bank.
IMPORTANT: Do Not Open a Merchant Services Account. Bambu has a recommended solution.
6. Complete Ownership Info Form
We need your company/’s ownership, EIN and bank info to prepare your personalized franchise agreement. Click to access Confidential Online Form.
7. Review Your Franchise Agreement
With the help of your legal counsel, read this document in its entirety before signing. Contact Marc Geman with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 810.1212.
7 Days from date received
8. Digitally Sign Agreement
Once you get give us the thumbs up, Marc will send you a copy of the agreement package via DocuSign for your signatures.
9. Wire Your Franchise Fee
The last step to becoming a franchisee is to bank wire your first Bambu installment. This can be done online or at your company/’s bank.
30 – 90 Minutes